Jeff Bagwell Retires

Obviously our defenitions of a wide stance are different. And I still can't figure out why you're arguing opened and closed stances when I said nothing about it.

If you don't think Jim Edmonds and Albert Pujols have wide stances, I don't know what to say.

Look forward to more civilized conversations in other threads in the future. Later man

JimEdmonds.jpg

Edmonds I can see in the photo is wide, is he really a power hitter, hell of a center fielder and all around hitter but power? Borderline. 14 Seasons 350 runs, yeah maybe!

AlbertPujols.jpg

Albert Pujols? I never said he didn't, Ray Charles can see he has a wide stance! And his step motion is very similar to Bagwell.

When was I uncivilized????

If your going to have thin skin because someone disagrees with you, you are in the wrong place fella!

TJ take care of my light work!

ummmm........why the hell do I have to be brought into this ? Just try to regain a little civility WILL YOU ?! Geez....... :P

speaking of uncivilized, I was a little harsh on nmain a minute ago, should I go apologize ? Now quit bothering me.....I have to go make a few prank calls to the local toy stores. ;)

Archived