In This Thread We Respond To Questions With Questions

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which came first the chicken or the egg or answer this question who created God and who created him and so forth? My friends say i should not ask such a question, but i say what the heck.

Wwwwwwwwhhhhhaaaaaaaat?!?

Too funny, but really, this thread reminds me of another "top posting" topic starter that just would not go away.

Ironically, I just refreshed it again so I was not helping, maybe we should have a "usless forum games" section for one particular person???

Off Topic and Way off Topic may seem appropriate, but I always thought it was to have discussions not generally considered HAIF related, but not play forum games and just reply randomly with silly phrases or word. <_<

This topic is not really hurting anyone, bit IMHO, it is just a waste of space and kinda feels "junior high", so I will just be quiet and just let it be, but I just thought I throw a suggestion out there and maybe some people will agree. :blink:

We might even consider one for all those "Guess the Photo" games people have been puting too. They seem to recently overrun the photo section and turned it into more of a game rather than showcasing photos. :unsure:

Archived