Flatulence

houstonfella

Well BOOOOOOOOOOO, to American Airlines. The woman had enough decency NOT to offend everyone else with her pooting. The woman however should know that she is going on a flight, and just get it all out before boarding. Medical conditon, PHOOEY, change your diet lady, quit eating radishes and drinking milk before take off.

Speaking of medical conditions...

When I was with Southwest we banned a guy who would always urinate in the blankets due his medical condition. He was a "customer of size" who travelled the CA coast for treatment.

Note to y'all: NEVER, never-ever-ever, use one of those blankets on a plane.

Same goes for the pillows.

When I was with Southwest we banned a guy who would always urinate in the blankets due his medical condition. He was a "customer of size" who travelled the CA coast for treatment.

I never had that coach experience, the blankets on my flights are always wrapped in plastic ;)

Im sure Southwest sees thier share of idiots. I have occassionally looked at the show on A&E and i must say, some of those employees have the patience of Job!

a rarely fly but once refused a blanket from a stewardess. she seemed

irritated when i said it wasn't mine. and she said you don't have to purchase

it... so i explained: no, i'd rather not use some odd blanket, thank you.

she was irritated although i was polite. now i'm glad i turned it down.

that was also the flight were the man sitting next to me was protruding into

my seat. his very warm side area was poking out under the arm rest (which

he was also using) and creeping six inches over on my seat. i was very

put off by that. :(

good argument for road trips!

Edited by torvald

^^^Add to the list: GO TO THE BATHROOM TO PASS GAS! Even those with medical conditions should still use common sense.

I'm thinking that she did, otherwise passengers would have seen & heard her strike the matches in her seat, as well as see the smoke.

STUPID STUPID WOMAN!!! After the shoe bomber incident with the matches on an American Airlines flight, she is very lucky that crew and passengers didnt overreact and ban together and kill her dead!

She was dumb, as least use perfume or something.

I'm thinking that she did, otherwise passengers would have seen & heard her strike the matches in her seat, as well as see the smoke.

My question is, was she burning the whole friggin' book !? They ban her indefinately after admitting WHY she needed to use the matches ? How embarrassing for her, but what bravery for a woman to go on and admit that ? I would have just said I was trying to sneak a cigarette to calm my nerves.

She was dumb, as least use perfume or something.

What was she gonna use, TuuT by Faberge' ? :huh:

My question is, was she burning the whole friggin' book !? They ban her indefinately after admitting WHY she needed to use the matches ? How embarrassing for her, but what bravery for a woman to go on and admit that ? I would have just said I was trying to sneak a cigarette to calm my nerves.

Matches have a very distinctive smell. Combine that with the lack of fresh air on the plane and it is not good. The air on the plane is recirculated and offensive smells will travel fast. Its the same reason people are not allowed to use nail polish remover onboard. Its loud offensive and flammable.