Architect Needed For Builder Of Single Residence In Waller County

Jim in Katy

Hello,

I am looking for an architect to help finish out a few concepts my wife and I have created into a plan set for our new residence in Waller County to be built in 2007.

I intend to build the home, have done so before and built the other 2400ft2 building now on the site. No big project (2100ft2 home), but it might be a nice statement as the house is modern and has some unique aspects. Not quite a "what's up with that house" but would be close. Site is 2.2 acres and we have a detailed concept drawing or two to help the prospect learn what we want. We know what we want, so changes would be limited. Our home will be metal over timber and wood, insulated with standard interiors. Unique cooling system is being considered and a few unique details.

If interested, please reply and we can talk about logistics and needs. In simple english we need the concepts we have created developed into a working plan set that follows the type of construction we want to accomplish. I thinking this is NOT an expensive architect project, but for the right person (perhaps even a good student), it might pay some lights for a day or so. hhhhhhhh

Regards,

Jim

• The title was changed to Architect Needed For Builder Of Single Residence In Waller County

Archived