Klein Oak Panther's Football Game On December 9th At 4:00PM

pineda

The Klein Oak Panthers football team, having just been named Regional Champions after beating Richardson-Berkner in Waco last Saturday, will take on the Garland Owls this Saturday at 4:00 p.m. in the brand-new Berry Center in Cy-Fair. This is the first time in the history of Klein Oak football that the team has ever made it this far! Congratulations to Coach David Smith and all of the Klein Oak Panthers! Let's fill up that new Berry Center with 10,000 screaming fans from the Klein area!!!

DSC04573-1.jpg

GOOD LUCK OAK!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!

The Klein Oak Panthers football team, having just been named Regional Champions after beating Richardson-Berkner in Waco last Saturday, will take on the Garland Owls this Saturday at 4:00 p.m. in the brand-new Berry Center in Cy-Fair. This is the first time in the history of Klein Oak football that the team has ever made it this far! Congratulations to Coach David Smith and all of the Klein Oak Panthers! Let's fill up that new Berry Center with 10,000 screaming fans from the Klein area!!!

DSC04573-1.jpg

GOOD LUCK OAK!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!

Congrats to the Panthers. I have no idea how a 5-5 reguar season football team has made it this far but they have done it. Good luck up next week.

The Klein Oak Panthers are being called the "Cinderella" team and the "Sleeper of the Year" team. We don't know about any of that, but it's been a great run so far for the Panthers football team. I think Coach Smith may be a shoo-in for the Coach of the Year Award this year because of what he's been able to accomplish with his teams, not only in the varsity squad, but also in freshman and J.V. squads. The best part for the fans, of course, has been playing in such fantastic stadiums like "The Palace" in Round Rock, and the Waco ISD Stadium Complex last weekend. The stadium complexes put our little Klein Memorial Stadium to shame! They are absolutely phenomenal stadiums. Everyone was talking last weekend in Waco about the possibility of getting to play in the new Berry Center and what that might be like. I heard it's a multi-million dollar facility. Is it an indoor stadium or open-air? Has anyone else gotten to play there yet? What's it been like?

GOOD LUCK OAK!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!

Montrose-

If it makes you feel any better, I heard the reason Collins had such a tough year was because of new coaches brought in and a young varsity team with no strong players. If you're free on Saturday, why not come check out Berry Center? You probably already know a bunch of people going to the game.

BTW, thanks for the photos of Berry Center, mr.football. It looks awesome! I'm so glad we're playing there Saturday instead of Texas Stadium. Nice not to have another roadtrip and it's a brand-new place. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Klein Oak Panther's Football Game On December 9th At 4:00PM

Archived