Stonewater Homes In The East End

When I worked in International Exporting most of my customers in Latin countries always referred to as a warehouse, that simple. Our distribution centers and customers in N. California also said as warehouse. Hence Bodega Bay, Ca.

Guess its another example of how Americans screw up the language. Little stores? I always thought in Spanish it was la tienda? or for small la tiendita?

y'all gettin me dizzy people.

Guess its another example of how Americans screw up the language. Little stores? I always thought in Spanish it was la tienda? or for small la tiendita?

people use it differently. i think i've heard tendajo quite a bit for a small store.

I think Im twchouston's neighbor. I did buy a house on Rusk and Paige as well. Closed in Jan and Stonewater is a wonderful builder. They do care about their customers interest and even after the fact that we have closed. I know the 3 homes on my street were the first 3 floor plans. I do believe they started to build this floor plan in Rice Military as well. I have had small problems here and there but who doesnt? Overall their service has been great. 12 new homes have been built on the other side I believe Paige and Delano. Those floor plans are smaller.

To answer someones questions:

1. Yes you do hear the trains however you get used to it. I have a friend that lives a few blocks down and hears it as well. You get used to it. As for homeless people I've only seen a couple and never cause any trouble.

2. They are building a park next to the George R Brown convention center. Walking distance is only about 20 minutes away

3. Not much shopping in the area. There is a Fiesta close to the spur and Randalls in Midtown off of 45 and main. I know the old Chinatown will be getting a complete makeover within the next 5 yrs. I have a friend on the committee and they will be investing a lot of money in that area to revive it. Lots of homes are popping up in the area.

4. As for price, I cant really say however I did get my house EXTREMELY cheap.

Hope this helps!

• 9 months later...
I'll be taking this pearl of wisdom with a grain of salt....first post on here to sing the praises of Stonewater? I smell a shill.

I agree with you actually. I bought a home from Stonewater and although I like the house, I have not been pleased at all with Stonewater Homes customer service. I would recommend anyone considering buying one of their homes to have Stonewater completely fix EVERYTHING prior to closing. Good luck with having them come after closing. Many times they will schedule a time to have an item fixed only for their contractors not to show up which is really frustrating when you have taken time off from work. If this had happened once it might be understandable, but it has happened multiple times and to multiple stonewater home buyers. In addition, their way of handling problems and customer service has been anything but professional at times.

• The title was changed to Stonewater Homes In The East End

Archived