HWY6 Deluxe

Guest Plastic

Guest Plastic

DO you think HWY6 should br turned into a superhighway. It's our only crosstown thurooughfare with 1960 inbetween The Belt and The Grand Pkwy. Was just out there and traffic gets hella backed up. Could work cept there's n roon for feedars. SO maybe we could turn it into a mini freeway. We could put overpasses at major intersections but there are all those little streets with stoplights. Don't know how we could solve this problem.

Let your siggestions roll.

DO you think HWY6 should br turned into a superhighway. It's our only crosstown thurooughfare with 1960 inbetween The Belt and The Grand Pkwy. Was just out there and traffic gets hella backed up. Could work cept there's n roon for feedars. SO maybe we could turn it into a mini freeway. We could put overpasses at major intersections but there are all those little streets with stoplights. Don't know how we could solve this problem.

I think we should pressure Detroit to come up with air cars like we were promised in the "Jetsons" way back in the '60's. What's the holdup? Then Hwy. 6 could become an airway.

Make no mistake about it, Highway 6 does need improvements. But turning it into a fully grade-seperated facility isn't an option. Too expensive to acquire the necessary ROW.

All we need is a few over/underpasses at key intersections and flyovers onto some of the freeways. The Hwy 6/US 90A intersection is getting one already. We just need more of them.

I think you should leave me the hell alone and go back to grade school.

Here's a siggestion: Get on your thurooughfare, take the troll exit and stay on the feedar until you get to Spamville. It will be a hella drive for you but worth it to us. :ph34r:

Here's a siggestion: Get on your thurooughfare, take the troll exit and stay on the feedar until you get to Spamville. It will be a hella drive for you but worth it to us. :ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think we should pressure Detroit to come up with air cars like we were promised in the "Jetsons" way back in the '60's. What's the holdup? Then Hwy. 6 could become an airway.

:P:lol::lol:

I think you should leave me the hell alone and go back to grade school.

:lol: :lol: Just make sure Plastic doesn't get hired by TxDot to rebuild you; I don't trust him ordering new road signs or street signs for fear one misspelt word on any of them would cause even mroe traffic chaos. :rolleyes: Order an Interstate 6 marker by mistake, then U've got mental problems.

Edited by DaTrain

that's the funniest crap i ever herd. :lol::lol::lol: now leave plastic alone its a oil based product.

Edited by Marty

Guest Plastic
Simple. Just switch all the signals to flashing yellow, and forget about all the intersections. It's their fault for living out there anyway.

That wouldn't work.......there are too many people tryimg to get on and off of it. Let alone the crossing. I can't see making a left onto HWY6 without traffic lights. And as for the suburbs, everyone in Houston knows that's where the life is.

Well I was thinking about puting boats down Buffalo Bayou. FOrget The Kingsland Park'N RIde you can ride The Buffalo Bayou Express.

Unless the Bayou is dug 25 feet deeper, TxDot raises its bridges to higher clearance or some bridge pillars get taken out for the pathway, that ain't gon happen. ***raspberry***

Unless the Bayou is dug 25 feet deeper, TxDot raises its bridges to higher clearance or some bridge pillars get taken out for the pathway, that ain't gon happen. ***raspberry***

Don't forget that they'd have to straighten it all the way between Highway 6 and Shepherd. River/bayou miles do not equal road miles.