Who Do You Talk To If You Want To Build On A Vacant Track Of Land?

sttombiz

• 3 months later...
my house is homesteaded on a double lot and I want to construct a new house on the open lot which makes up my double lot. who could/would I talk to about doing this?

I am a bit late noticing this topic but hear goes!

There are many and I do mean many lots that have never been developed or at one time had a house on it in the very Near East End.

For anyone that is interested or knows of a developer that is; you should inquire. Exact location would be Telephone Road @ Gulf Frwy 45 South. Neighborhoods near J.P. Henderson Elementary. Some of the lots have the backs to the frwy most further in towards Lawndale. To make clear, I am not a realtor. We just want to see the area make a comeback and some are already noticing the potential and are building new homes. These are $ opportunities. One day you will look back and be glad you made the investment. The proximity to everything is here ie; downtown, Med Center, U of H etc. Some 2 story homes are being built which is fantastic as you would have a view of the downtown skyline. And the old adage about location, location. Get moving while they are available! Pass the word.

my house is homesteaded on a double lot and I want to construct a new house on the open lot which makes up my double lot. who could/would I talk to about doing this?

depending on whether the parcel is restricted to single family, you may have to subdivide the lot in order to build another home. that would involve going to the county and filing the appropriate paperwork.

• The title was changed to Who Do You Talk To If You Want To Build On A Vacant Track Of Land?