8439 GLENCREST ST

missjanel

This one appears to be available again.

flipper

I don't know how to get the link from har but the post-flip of this house is listed today. Unfortunately not a lot of mod concern put into the work that was done, and the original green tile in the bathroom is gone.

I don't know how to get the link from har but the post-flip of this house is listed today. Unfortunately not a lot of mod concern put into the work that was done, and the original green tile in the bathroom is gone.

Looking at the before and after pix...I don't think its gone...I think its just been hidden under white paint and a god awful fiberglass tub surround.

Well I'm less than impressed. You would think a $65,000 price increase would have bought more than carpet, paint, a tub surround and foundation repair. But I'm no flipper so what do I know.

You left out the most expensive improvement of all...PROFIT! :lol:

Looking at the before and after pix...I don't think its gone...I think its just been hidden under white paint and a god awful fiberglass tub surround.

yep...looks like they just painted everything white, threw down some vinyl floor tile, and put on brass pulls.

There's your 65k price increase. :blink:

hr1859415-12.jpghr1807342-3.jpg

You all forgot the lovely red trim! I am not a fan of that, or the vinyl tile in the bath. I will say, though, they are asking $70 a foot, which for a house in decent shape is right in line with the market. Even with the repairs it needed, I tend to think it was well below market at the $79,900 price. I am not going to be surprised to see them get close to asking.

Archived