Beauty Shops

Houston1stWordOnTheMoon

Just wondering why you ladies like the beauty shops so much? The wife goes every Saturday, usually leaves the house at 5 am and doesnt come home until like 2pm. When she gets home, shes so eager to share the gossip with me from the beauty shop. Absolutely crazy! I dont see the attraction to patronize places that take hours to do a service for me, maybe its just a male thing?!?!?!?!?

Ummmm....uhhhh..... :blink:

Your wife must be very beautiful to spend all that time in the uhh, umm, uhhh, beauty shop! :P

That being said, you might want to check her receipts... :lol:

LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol:

This is like normal time to spend there or no? I think much of the time is spent gossiping because she sure has a whole hell of a lot of it to share when she gets home.

Just wondering why you ladies like the beauty shops so much? The wife goes every Saturday, usually leaves the house at 5 am and doesnt come home until like 2pm. When she gets home, shes so eager to share the gossip with me from the beauty shop. Absolutely crazy! I dont see the attraction to patronize places that take hours to do a service for me, maybe its just a male thing?!?!?!?!?

Maybe they saw the Queen Latifa flick and started lingering around hoping she'd show up. :D