New Name for HAIF

Trae

That was an old graphic I made up and presented to the moderators last year. They didn't like it, so we kept "Architecture." But when I was trying to switch back to the "Architecture" graphic after Papaya-man day, I couldn't find it, but I did find the "Area" one, so I put it in until I could locate the correct graphic.

That was an old graphic I made up and presented to the moderators last year. They didn't like it, so we kept "Architecture." But when I was trying to switch back to the "Architecture" graphic after Papaya-man day, I couldn't find it, but I did find the "Area" one, so I put it in until I could locate the correct graphic.

See what happens when you mess around with Puma. Bad Karma ! :lol: j/k Puma.

And what sucks was that I was away from vacation and did not get to see it, so sad!

Next time bring a Laptop with ya Puma. buy the way Pumapayam Day was a blast. :D

Looks like we got a new name it hasn't change since Pumapayum Day I think the temporary name change is appropriate with the Growth of this forum. But i still like Houston Architecture Info Forum. this is just my opinion ;) Ol editor Ol editor :lol::lol::lol:

Archived