Looking for a HVAC repair man

Last year I had a new system put in. I got quotes from numerous companies. Autumn Air knew what they were talking about, and had a competitive bid. I ended up choosing another company, but wasn't thrilled with the quality of the install, so I don't recommend them (the other company, that is).

Edited by jm1fd

If your system is under 10 yrs old, good chance you are covered under warranty, and any good repair company will help you get the part replaced for free. However you will have to pay shipping and service to get installed.

I recently used Taylor AC for some work. They are family operated and from Oak Forest Area. I feel like they did a fair job. Took forever for them to bill me, which was nice for cash flow. Also they came on the day I called (hot day with no a/c...then had to come back on a Saturday to replace thermostat (which he did for free). I would recommend them.

Best one in town, Chimney Rock Service, Brian McIlwain 713-782-0789. His Dad started the business in 1962 and took care of my grandparents and parents. Brian apprenticed and took over for his Dad many years ago. Very trustworthy and well priced. I wouldn't use anyone else.