Is this a sign of the times?

pineda

saw this ad today on woodlands online

I've been seeing more and more ads popping up like this one. For a long while, it seemed like everyone was getting bigger and bigger televisions. But, now after a few years, it seems like a lot of those big t.v.'s are showing up on the classified ads. I'm big-time behind the curve on this as I don't own any really large t.v.'s. I like the Dell t.v. that I see in the kiosk at the mall, but I read that technology is changing rapidly and even those will be outdated soon. So, what is the "next big thing" when it comes to televisions?

saw this ad today on woodlands online

I've been seeing more and more ads popping up like this one. For a long while, it seemed like everyone was getting bigger and bigger televisions. But, now after a few years, it seems like a lot of those big t.v.'s are showing up on the classified ads. I'm big-time behind the curve on this as I don't own any really large t.v.'s. I like the Dell t.v. that I see in the kiosk at the mall, but I read that technology is changing rapidly and even those will be outdated soon. So, what is the "next big thing" when it comes to televisions?

Thats the problem with this television it is too BIG! projection tv's are out.