Galveston Game

gameop4.jpg

http://www.galvestononboard.org/

What is Galveston On Board?

Galveston On Board is an extremely exciting, one-of-a-kind fundraising program based on an "opoly" style real estate trading game. The game is customized for Galveston On Board and showcases the businesses and attractions that make it so special.

Proceeds to benefit

Galveston Bay Foundation

The Galveston Bay Foundation (

It looks like a copyright infringement. Beware

I'm not a lawyer, but don't copyright laws make certain exemptions for non-profits like the Galveston Bay Foundation? After all, GBF is a 501-3C that plows its proceeds back into GBF projects and programs.

The foundation has lawyers on retainer and as members, and I don't think the lawyers would let them do anything that would expose them to legal liability in a copyright infringement lawsuit.

Where to get this at?

Galveston.com

523 24th Street, Galveston 77550

(409) 765-3501

www.galveston.com

Jamaica Beach Hardware

16708 San Luis Pass Road, Jamaica Beach 77554

(409) 737-3001

www.bayreef.com/broker/jamaicavillage.htm#

Moody Gardens

One Hope Boulevard, Galveston 77554

(409) 683-4249

www.moodygardens.com

Randalls

2931 Central City Boulevard, Galveston 77551

(409) 744-0413

www.randalls.com

The Treasure Trove

16708 San Luis Pass Road, Jamaica Beach 77554

(409) 737-9900

www.bayreef.com/broker/jamaicavillage.htm#

UTMB Bookstore

Moody Medical Library Room 1.106, Galveston 77555-0936

(409) 772-1939

www2.utmb.edu/bookstore

I haven't looked at their website for a more high-resolution photo, but from the photos posted on this website, does it strike anybody as though the palm tree depicted on the board is actually an upside-down pot leaf?

:lol:

lol yeah, but I can see trunk leaning from the right, and the oleander just below it

Where to get this at?

Where-to-get-this-at???????????

Are you from Pakistan Semipro?

You sound like the convenience store owners in intercity Houston! ROTGLMAO!!!!!!!

I haven't looked at their website for a more high-resolution photo, but from the photos posted on this website, does it strike anybody as though the palm tree depicted on the board is actually an upside-down pot leaf?

y'all didn't know Willie Nelson sponsored the game did ya!

That's our Niche, always looking for the "silver-lining". Now you just gave some headshop owner an idea. :lol:

Archived