Dont violate thier rights

Houston1stWordOnTheMoon

Stories like this make me sick and make me want to round up every jackassed lawyer that tries to defend these terrorist clowns and drop them into the center of Afghanistan and every other country ending in the word "stan".

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060923/ap_on_...g_of_guantanamo

Stories like this make me sick and make me want to round up every jackassed lawyer that tries to defend these terrorist clowns and drop them into the center of Afghanistan and every other country ending in the word "stan".

How do you know that these detainees are "terrorists" when they have not even been charged with anything? They're generally not even classified as prisoners. They are there because of mistaken ID, native grudge settlements and simply because.

What if you were plucked from your homeland, with no charges against you, forced to live in an open cell barely larger than your car trunk, treated like an animal. Wouldn't you fight back however you can? Wouldn't you want a "jackass" lawyer to defend you?

There is nothing that gave our country the right to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. The alleged 911 terrorists were not from either country. Osama bin Laden has group origins that go back with the CIA, as well as the CIA partners the ISI of Paki-STAN.

The Taliban had nothing to do with 911...they even offered to arrest bin Laden provided there was proof. But oh yeah, the Taliban was one fundamentalist faction that actually got around to eliminating the CIA's opium trade there. Not to mention that Afghanistan is a center near oil pipelines in Central Asia.

Iraq was a nation under a SECULAR, MODERNIST dictator by the name of Saddam Hussein, a sworn ENEMY of Islamic fundamentalists, Osama bin Laden among them. But then again, invading Iraq, a country pre-2003 with no real ties to terrorism, all of a sudden became a destabilized hotbed for terrorism. But hey, it's good for the military business and because Iraq has the second largest oil reserves known, it's also a good piece of ground for the US Administration, full of oil-connected people, and good for their buddies still in Big Oil.

i guess due process doesn't mean anything to you.

i guess due process doesn't mean anything to you.

You can stop guessing, i will tell you so that there is no confusion. Due process should ONLY be afforded to US citizens not every slap happy jackass the world over. Stop the madness of giving everyone the rights that US citizens have. I have said many times before, this worldly crap is bad news and everyone on Earth isnt dieing to be a US citizen but they will surely use our laws to thier advatage to screw America over. Dont you ever forget it!

I don't know whats worse... Houston1stWord's sterotypical view of middle eastern countries,

Your knowlege on my views of Middle Eastern countries is outstanding. Whats your next trick? :blink::blink:

Archived