Why Using Your Brain Is Never a Bad Thing

nmm

Yes. I told you all. You didnt believe me. You were out lied to. You swallowed the lie whole, without question. I questioned the official story. I thought about the issue over and over. And i came out right.

So i propose i become HAIF's Official MiddleEast-Islamic Consultant. All who agree say: "Yay!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6091401545.html

CIA Learned in '02 That Bin Laden Had No Iraq Ties, Report Says

By Walter Pincus

Washington Post Staff Writer

Friday, September 15, 2006; Page A14

The CIA learned in late September 2002 from a high-level member of Saddam Hussein's inner circle that Iraq had no past or present contact with Osama bin Laden and that the Iraqi leader considered bin Laden an enemy of the Baghdad regime, according to a recent Senate Intelligence Committee report.

Although President Bush and other senior administration officials were at that time regularly linking Hussein to al-Qaeda, the CIA's highly sensitive intelligence supporting the contrary view was apparently not passed on to the White House or senior Bush policymakers.

Sen. Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) and two GOP colleagues on the committee disclosed this information for the first time in the panel's report on Iraq released last week. They wrote in the "additional views" section of the report that the Cabinet-level Iraqi official "said that Iraq has no past, current, or anticipated future contact with Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda" and that the official "added that bin Laden was in fact a longtime enemy of Iraq."

MORE: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6091401545.html

A final breakdown of the Iraq-American War

1. Iraq did not have nuclear weapons. The IAEA and CIA confirmed this.

2. Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. Bush admits this.

3. Iraq was not supporting Al Qaeda. Congress reported this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived