Ammo

Guest Marty

My Dad reloaded ammo between 1985 to 1994. Should i take it to Carter Country about two mile's for disposal or do you know a place that takes 20 year old ammo. I'am talking about several thousand's of rounds. Thank's Marty :)

Edited by Marty

My Dad reloaded ammo between 1985 to 1994. Should i take it to Carter Country about two mile's for disposal or do you know a place that takes 20 year old ammo. I'am talking about several thousand's of rounds. Thank's Marty :)

is it still good? maybe the carters country would buy it?

22, 9mm, 38, 357, 44, 45, 45acp, 30-30, 30-06. most of it is 38 to 45 stuff. some of it looks corroded.

I'll take it off of you hands if you like. Mainly interest in the brass, if the corroded ones aren't too bad, a couple of hours in the tumbler will clean that up so the can be reloaded. I can unload them burn off the old powder, visually inspect the bullets, they may be reusable also.

I'll take it off of you hands if you like. Mainly interest in the brass, if the corroded ones aren't too bad, a couple of hours in the tumbler will clean that up so the can be reloaded. I can unload them burn off the old powder, visually inspect the bullets, they may be reusable also.

Its mostly brass but some are silver. I even seen a couple of aluminum ones. If you wont them there yours. I just look at them they look clean. But he loaded them pretty hot.

Edited by Marty

• 4 weeks later...

You can unload that stuff anywhere in the Gulfton area between the hours of 11pm and 6am.