What does "Cost and Design: Partial" mean?

Pathfinder

Harris County appraisal website describes some properties as "Cost and Design Partial ". Does this mean the house was built below average standard?

i have noticed that too, and asked about some of their abbreviations here on the forum, with not much luck.

i have seen cost and design=extensive, which leads me to believe that maybe the "partial" houses aren't below standard, but maybe just not anything fancy... :unsure:

Edited by sevfiv

i have noticed that too, and asked about some of their abbreviations here on the forum, with not much luck.

i have seen cost and design=extensive, which leads me to believe that maybe the "partial" houses aren't below standard, but maybe just not anything fancy... :unsure:

Cost and Design may be a reference to remodels. HCAD has 4 categories...None, Slight, Moderate and Extensive (may not be exact terms). This category may apply.

BTW, Cond/Desir/Util refers to Condition, Desirability and Utility of the structure. Since my property abuts a "commercial" structure (that has been remodeled to an artist's loft), I got a downgrade on this category. Thanks, Wayne! :D