Byron Miranda is gone?

lolita66

Yeah, every time you bring up a weatherman Puma goes into a gay fantasy world were all weathermen are homosexuals which is not true. if you all don't believe me just look at his Houston Media board post's.

I don't know about ALL weathermen being gay, in general I don't think of meteorology or any other hard science as having any greater a gay representation than other disciplines, and in general the hard sciences tend to have a little lower gay representation than the general population. That's what makes KPRC's surplus of gay weathermen all the more surprising and interesting. Chuck George was definitely gay, he marched in the parades, attended the benefits, and my gay friends have seen him at the bars. I've heard enough about Frank Billingsley to believe that he is, too. More power to them! With all the rain we've been having, the people reporting our weather should have rainbow stickers on their cars.

Lest anyone think I am putting gay people or people I think might be gay down - I am an internet-ordained minister, and in addition to legally marrying a few heterosexual couples, I performed the marriage ceremony for a gay couple last year - which, sadly, is still not legal.

Another person at KPRC who should be fired instead of the weathermen - the guy who thought of spending weeks hyping up "Dominique Sachse has a secret" which turned out to be that she was pregnant. What a self-absorbed, solipsistic self-agrandizing thing to do. They might have just as well put up a neon sign over their studios out on the Southwest freeway that says "We don't report the news, we ARE the news." What's next, Katie Couric setting aside ten minutes from each CBS evening news broadcast to update us on her dating life?

Yeah, every time you bring up a weatherman Puma goes into a gay fantasy world were all weathermen are homosexuals which is not true. if you all don't believe me just look at his Houston Media board post's.

Most of them are.

It's like flight attendants, interior decorators, hair dressers, or make up artists.

Most guys in that profession are gay, exception are always there.

The two people probably responsible for the "Dominique is pregnant" and Radar fiascos (not to mention running KPRC into the ground), VP/GM Steve Wasserman and news director Nancy Shafran, are gone now. Wasserman is now the VP/GM of WDIV in Detroit, Post-Newsweek's flagship station. When you screw up in TV news, you get promoted! Nice, huh? Who knows where Shafran went.

There was hope when KPRC got new management, but for every step forward (dumping Radar and the newsroom set), they take two steps back (the "Wheel of Justice", prop reporting). KPRC will not improve until Post-Newsweek sells the station. I'm not holding my breath.

There was hope when KPRC got new management, but for every step forward (dumping Radar and the newsroom set), they take two steps back (the "Wheel of Justice", prop reporting). KPRC will not improve until Post-Newsweek sells the station. I'm not holding my breath.

What is prop reporting.

Chuck George was somewhat unusual but oh well at least he was professional. Deserves some credit.

Better him than that flea bag mutt. It would have been great if they replaced the canine with a mangie- stuffed dog. Insert a growl machine and have it bite off Billingley's hand during a take. Even better LIVE! >:)

(too much Mad TV)

• 8 months later...

OLD_200X150.jpg

NEW_200X150.jpg

4dvtque.jpg

6fff8fn.jpg

and now!

2hguxav.jpg

Another one bites the dust, Eric is out, because of the second coming of the Khambrel/Orelon force. It sucks that as a veteran of the KPRC team, he is stuck in the back of the bunch while Jonathan moves up the weather man ranks.

If only the KPRC weather team was a boy band, they could compete with the line up changes that Destiny's Child experienced.

• 6 months later...

Archived