Symposium/Panel Discussion Tonight

Willowisp

Hey all,

Come by and say hi at the symposium tonight. Before it starts (6-7pm), I'll be at the membership table taking new memberships as well as selling the catalog that Ben Koush just finished. I can't wait to see it.

The symposium will be held on Wednesday, August 16 beginning at 7PM, in Jones Hall at the University of St. Thomas, 3910 Yoakum.

Jason

Hey all,

Come by and say hi at the symposium tonight. Before it starts (6-7pm), I'll be at the membership table taking new memberships as well as selling the catalog that Ben Koush just finished. I can't wait to see it.

The symposium will be held on Wednesday, August 16 beginning at 7PM, in Jones Hall at the University of St. Thomas, 3910 Yoakum.

Jason

How did it go? I wish I could have made it out there.

How did it go? I wish I could have made it out there.

It was fantastic! There was a good crowd of at least 100, including architects, mod homeowners, Houston Mod Members, RDA Members, etc... The discussion was informative and lively - especially if you love 50's architecture.

There were several new members signed up and lots of books were purchased. Ben's new book is really amazing.

Jason

Archived