Growing Population First Concern For Klein

mrfootball

HEY, dont pick on Champions, its my hood wink.gif

As far as the complaining about the schools being ghetto or falling by the wayside because kids from the lower end of the economic scale are attending them, thats garbage. If people in these areas are so concerned about the schools going down hill, send the kids to private schools. My guess is, some of the complainers about kids from a lower tax bracket are themselves living pay check to pay check and are drowning in debt. Take a stroll through some of the areas above that are mentioned and look at the for sale signs and look at the number of foreclosures and you will get my point. Many of the people with thier homes up for sale have lived in them for less than 5 years. Amazing wink.gif

Right on and agreed about stressed people not living within their means.

I graduated from KF in 1998 and was one of those "lower economic" kids that lived in Willowood. It's become a bit messy within the HS boundaries these days but denying someone the opportunity to attend a quality school because of where they live, within the boundaries, is wrong and not sure where I would be without that chance. A bit of perspective would go a long way and the HS, even with issues, is much better than most in the county (if not state).

• The title was changed to Growing Population First Concern For Klein

Archived