Raveneaux Office Center

mrfootball

Dual white strip centers? You mean these? These professional buildings are fairly new.

EB0684C4-EB2F-4199-A19E-1E6C727E5330.jpg

I drove by there today. The Condos are underway, so no, I doubt its going in right there. I think it mentioned that it was going in closer to 249.

http://www.loopnet.com/xNet/MainSite/Listi...p;PgCxtDir=Down

Edited by mrfootball

I thought perhaps they were going to put it in on this location (9910 Cypresswood Dr, but it looks like they're looking to put a proposed twin 10-story 220,000 sq ft. office building development here on Cypresswood across the creek from the actual Park portion of the Vintage Park development.

Edited by mrfootball

Dual white strip centers? You mean these? These professional buildings are fairly new.

EB0684C4-EB2F-4199-A19E-1E6C727E5330.jpg

I drove by there today. The Condos are underway, so no, I doubt its going in right there. I think it mentioned that it was going in closer to 249.

http://www.loopnet.com/xNet/MainSite/Listi...p;PgCxtDir=Down

Not the Doctor's complex... I'm talking about the white square buildings closer to Cypresswood @ Champion's Forest. You know, where the Raveneaux condos are going up... Just across the creek from that doctor's strip center you posted.

Edited by Montrose1100

Not the Doctor's complex... I'm talking about the white square buildings closer to Cypresswood @ Champion's Forest. You know, where the Raveneaux condos are going up... Just across the creek from that doctor's strip center you posted.

Not sure we're talking about the same area. There's nothing else around there like that. There's an office building at one corner, a Mormon temple at another corner, a red brick Kroger Signature at the other corner, the Condos will go in on the other corner.

There are no dual white strip centers in the vicinity. Anything across the creek wouldn't be on Cypresswood. The next parallel road is about almost a mile away.

Edited by mrfootball