FM 1960 At Highway 6 HOV Tagged

I'm of the opinion they should post rewards for the arrest of taggers, get their friends to rat them out...then make taggers spend a year or more removing and beautifying the area.

These were probably 'wigger' type white kids.

Edited by mrfootball

Tagging, cell phones, myspace, internet dating, high gas prices... it's all part of the rich tapestry of American culture in the new millenium. Tagging is a way of life for most youths who have lived their entire lives in a Perry, Trendmaker, David Weekly, Ryland, Pulte, or Plantation cookie cutter home in a boring suburb somewhere around the outskirts of Houston proper.

Tagging is a way of life for most youths who have lived their entire lives in a Perry, Trendmaker, David Weekly, Ryland, Pulte, or Plantation cookie cutter home in a boring suburb somewhere around the outskirts of Houston proper

Yes, because surely those saintly urban kids don't get messed up with this kind of mischief. :wacko:

Edited by mrfootball

Are there not cameras along all the highways in the Houston area? I know "Big Brother" has to be watching in some form whether it is traffic cameras or news cameras or weather cameras. Maybe somewhere theres a tape of the act.............

Edited by Houston1stWordOnTheMoon

Hmmmm. good idea.. maybe someone bragged about tagging this area on the internet somewhere. It wasnt just a couple of words/symbols. It was front, back, & side from top to bottom.

I did some searching and you can call it in.. here's some more info:

"The sooner the better. Graffiti is a time-sensitive crime. Graffiti cleaned up in 24-48 hours results in a nearly zero rate of recurrence. Right now, Eixman says, a 311 graffiti report results in a new paint job one to two weeks later. "

Source: http://www.outsmartmagazine.com/cms-this_i...-Bad+Marks.html

Edited by invincible569

Hmmmm. good idea.. maybe someone bragged about tagging this area on the internet somewhere. It wasnt just a couple of words/symbols. It was front, back, & side from top to bottom.

I did some searching and you can call it in.. here's some more info:

"The sooner the better. Graffiti is a time-sensitive crime. Graffiti cleaned up in 24-48 hours results in a nearly zero rate of recurrence. Right now, Eixman says, a 311 graffiti report results in a new paint job one to two weeks later. "

Source: http://www.outsmartmagazine.com/cms-this_i...-Bad+Marks.html

The City needs to worry about graffiti on their OWN property. there are some traffic signal boxes in midtown that have been painted for months.

I read once about a morning radio host in Atlanta who left his neighborhood at the ungodly hour of 330 am. One morning, some local yutes had vandalized the front entrance monuments to his neighborhood the previous evening. So, he drove back to his garage and painted over the "urban art" with a color that was remarkably close to the monument's background. The "urban art" was covered up before the sun rose. I bet those kids were humiliated when they drove their friends around to show them their "art" only to see that it was gone.

• The title was changed to FM 1960 At Highway 6 HOV Tagged