100,000+ posts?

ricco67

i think i'd post a lot more if i didn't have to ... work.

Well, technically, you should not work straight without taking a 5 minute break, or else you will strain your eyes and have "ergonomic" issues. So strech out a bit, get a few gulps of water, clear you mind with a few HAIF posts, then get back to work, repeat at least once every hour! :D

Well, technically, you should not work straight without taking a 5 minute break, or else you will strain your eyes and have "ergonomic" issues. So strech out a bit, get a few gulps of water, clear you mind with a few HAIF posts, then get back to work, repeat at least once every hour! :D

this has been a busy summer for me. i have never been as busy (in summer's past) as i have been this summer.

lol....i would take a 15 minute break every hour at work....15 minutes x 8 hours = 120 minutes= 2 hours of slacking

• 3 weeks later...

Archived