B-CS Question ?

Mikey

Ok hello people i have a couple of Questions about Bryan/College Station that i just dont understand.................... First i'm not that fimilar with the area so my first question is i heard from people around that Bryan and College Station are actually 2 different towns so when i was heading on Texas Ave. north i noticed that 1 minute a sign said leaving C.S and as i drove north to Bryan about 25 feet later i saw a sign that said entering Bryan i thought maybe Bryan College Station was like DFW not in population but how close Dallas/Fort Worth is but i was shocked how close B/CS are these has to be the closes cities in Texas maybe America....... Next is all i hear is Bryan is a ghetto and College Station is better i was just driving around both cities somehow i didnt get lost and i noticed areas in Bryan like Martin Luther King street and Bittle Ln/Jordan Loop/Verde and the/Oaks apartments/Emeral Park and many more but i also noticed some real nice parts like i think Tiffany park that whole area from the apartments across from the Physican Center and also the whole Carter Creek street has some real nice homes and some beautiful trees and alot of areas i just cant think the names of the street, now i know College Station has nice apartments and is a growing city but i feel that the only real difference between both cities was Texas A&M and its reach to the students, so i was wondering do College Station residents not like the city of Bryan that whole Wal*mart issue i watch unfold kinda upset me i watch the meeting and i remember when that guy said (we dont want those people on our streets) i love it here i hear that both cities are growing and all around town you see construction every where which is good..... in my opinion since im here now is this is 1 town lets just grow together

This is like, the longest sentence ever.

Ok hello people i have a couple of Questions about Bryan/College Station that i just dont understand.................... First i'm not that fimilar with the area so my first question is i heard from people around that Bryan and College Station are actually 2 different towns so when i was heading on Texas Ave. north i noticed that 1 minute a sign said leaving C.S and as i drove north to Bryan about 25 feet later i saw a sign that said entering Bryan i thought maybe Bryan College Station was like DFW not in population but how close Dallas/Fort Worth is but i was shocked how close B/CS are these has to be the closes cities in Texas maybe America....... Next is all i hear is Bryan is a ghetto and College Station is better i was just driving around both cities somehow i didnt get lost and i noticed areas in Bryan like Martin Luther King street and Bittle Ln/Jordan Loop/Verde and the/Oaks apartments/Emeral Park and many more but i also noticed some real nice parts like i think Tiffany park that whole area from the apartments across from the Physican Center and also the whole Carter Creek street has some real nice homes and some beautiful trees and alot of areas i just cant think the names of the street, now i know College Station has nice apartments and is a growing city but i feel that the only real difference between both cities was Texas A&M and its reach to the students, so i was wondering do College Station residents not like the city of Bryan that whole Wal*mart issue i watch unfold kinda upset me i watch the meeting and i remember when that guy said (we dont want those people on our streets) i love it here i hear that both cities are growing and all around town you see construction every where which is good..... in my opinion since im here now is this is 1 town lets just grow together

WOW a new person to town and you people jump all over him, he or she just had a quesion and yall called em a troll....... in my opinion they did make some good points and whats so great about College Station, Waco is twice the size in population and in area but o well

Bryan and College Station are actually 2 different towns so when i was heading on Texas Ave. north i noticed that 1 minute a sign said leaving C.S and as i drove north to Bryan about 25 feet later i saw a sign that said entering Bryan.

There is no distance between the two cities. They are connected. You Might have been looking at on of the welcome signs, which are usually well in to the city limits. If you look at the city limits sings on the street you will see one saying leaving College Station and one saying entering Bryan right across from it, or the opposite. Aslo you can look on a map and see that the two cities are connected togeather.

Archived