RainDrop Chocolate

Has just opened on Waugh, north of Dallas. He is a heights local and apparently makes everying on the premisis. I'll stop by to check it out, but wanted to give a shout out to a new small business!

• 3 weeks later...
Has just opened on Waugh, north of Dallas. He is a heights local and apparently makes everying on the premisis. I'll stop by to check it out, but wanted to give a shout out to a new small business!

I HEARD THEY HAVE GELATO! I am so there! :)

Address is 810 Waugh (between W. Dallas & D

I'd rather drive to the chocolate bar...

we checked it out two weekends ago and weren't impressed...that doesn't mean you guys won't like it...we just didn't care for it. We tasted some gelato, but the gelato at Nundini's is FAR better, and they are in the hood. We also purchased 4 different truffles and they resembled boxed chocolates rather than truffles :(

I think this place has a lot of potential, they just need more variety to fill up their large display case. I want to go back in a few months to see if they've improved.

Even if it's not the best place, I still appreciate new, locally owned alternatives to the bigger stores...that alone would make me support it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived