What happened to Cite Magazine?

editor

Has anyone seen the new issue of Cite Magazine? It was supposed to come out in June. The local architecture bookstore stopped carrying it, so I can't get it here. Has it been spotted in Houston? We're supposed to have a HAIF ad in it.

Has anyone seen the new issue of Cite Magazine? It was supposed to come out in June. The local architecture bookstore stopped carrying it, so I can't get it here. Has it been spotted in Houston? We're supposed to have a HAIF ad in it.

are you sure it is supposed to be out in june?

i think it is quarterly and we just got one in may.

Cite is in circulation in Chicago? I'm impressed.

The magazine store on Shepherd, ISSUES, carries Cite. They are located just north of Richmond, east side of the street.

I got mine the last week of May. So I think you might be off a little on the timing.

The Cite sales woman said it would be out the first week of June. Do you still have the issue? Can you check for the HAIF ad?

Cite is in circulation in Chicago? I'm impressed.

Formerly. There's a bookstore here that only carries architecture books, and architecture magazines from around the world. Apparently they stopped carrying Cite at the beginning of the year, which is why I'm not able to see the HAIF ad. The people at Texas Monthly were kind enough to send me a copy of the magazine, since Texas Monthly is no longer available nationally, either. But Cite has not.

• 1 month later...

Just got the summer issue of Cite in the mail this morning.

HAIF ad is on page 11 bottom right.

looks sharp...just like you created it. :D

BTW looks like another great issue. lots of good bailey photos (a full page pic of the santa rosa theatre)

an article on the main st sears - that may be closing soon.

a detailed article by christof spieler on the construction at iah.

etc. etc. etc.

lots of good stuff. run out and buy it today! :closedeyes: