Spring Cypress At Champions Forest

Good Morning,

My first post!!

Does anyone know what stores might be going into the center that is being built on the NW Corner of Spring Cypress and Champions Forest (Gleannloch Farms)?

It's a rather huge shopping strip; large enough to make one wonder if there will be a grocery store going in there. Goodness knows we could use one there because I strongly dislike the Kroger's there.

Any information would be appreciated!!

The "MRS" of Mr_and_Mrs_Hydrogeo

:D

Good Morning,

My first post!!

Does anyone know what stores might be going into the center that is being built on the NW Corner of Spring Cypress and Champions Forest (Gleannloch Farms)?

It's a rather huge shopping strip; large enough to make one wonder if there will be a grocery store going in there. Goodness knows we could use one there because I strongly dislike the Kroger's there.

Any information would be appreciated!!

The "MRS" of Mr_and_Mrs_Hydrogeo

:D

I have heard that a Barnes and Noble is going in, along with some nicer restuarants. No word on any grocery stores.

I have heard that a Barnes and Noble is going in, along with some nicer restuarants. No word on any grocery stores.

I think that whole stretch of 249 between Cypresswood and Spring Cypress is going to get a nice boost from the coming Town Center style development at Vintage Park.

Here's a rendering of the particular property you're talking about:

ad2_SpringCypressVillage.jpg

Well, that would explain the the rather unsual shape of the actual strip center and the large walls. Mainly the middle of the center itself. Which would be really nice and I would NEVER get my husband to come home as he loves that place.

I have see a couple of pads that would be indicitive of restuarants as well.

Thanks for the info..

And the the retail sites at 249 / Spring cypress will be welcome as well!!

I think that whole stretch of 249 between Cypresswood and Spring Cypress is going to get a nice boost from the coming Town Center style development at Vintage Park.

Here's a rendering of the particular property you're talking about:

ad2_SpringCypressVillage.jpg

That rendering is located at 249 and Spring Cypress (the former Kroger location), not at Champions Forest.

• 1 month later...

What is going up on the other side of Champion Forest Across from the Kroger? I believe it is the northeast corner of Spring Cypress and Champion Forest. I thought that was where the Barnes and Noble was going up, but it has been built for a month or so now and nothing is happening. I guess it would make since now that the Barnes and Noble is going up across the street instead. That particular shopping center is taking forever! It's been a bunch of cement walls held up by wood for months! Thanks in advance for info! :)

What is going up on the other side of Champion Forest Across from the Kroger? I believe it is the northeast corner of Spring Cypress and Champion Forest. I thought that was where the Barnes and Noble was going up, but it has been built for a month or so now and nothing is happening. I guess it would make since now that the Barnes and Noble is going up across the street instead. That particular shopping center is taking forever! It's been a bunch of cement walls held up by wood for months! Thanks in advance for info! :)

Passed by there this morning and they are pouring concrete for the parking lots/driveways. It's been slowed down for a bit and not sure why. Have had confirmation from someone who lives in Gleannloch that B and N will be in that strip center.

• The title was changed to Spring Cypress At Champions Forest

Archived