pictures of the presidential limo...

This is for DJ.....it took me a while, but i found the pics. Theres a Caddy Escalade for presidents. This one was geared toward Bush 41 as well as Clinton. I do not know if either took delivery of them yet....

125jqf8.jpg

125jslt.jpg

125jsxd.jpg

125jtb9.jpg

125jtlk.jpg

125ke2v.jpg

125ken5.jpg

125kf3n.jpg

These particular Caddys will end up in the Bush 41 and Clinton Librarys when they are retired.

Very good. Perhaps this is the reason they are marketed as private cars for them now, not then..............

i didn't catch the part where they would use these now but there was no need for the smart ass reply.

• 3 weeks later...

That escalade is a coach built Becker. Awesome car. You should see the ones they did with a 18" stretch on the ESV chassis.

Simply amazing.

Becker also does Excursions (though not anymore since they were discontinued), Suburbans, Yukons, and the now the new Escalade and Escalade ESV. They have even done a few QX56 Infiniti's.

That escalade is a coach built Becker. Awesome car. You should see the ones they did with a 18" stretch on the ESV chassis.

Simply amazing.

Becker also does Excursions (though not anymore since they were discontinued), Suburbans, Yukons, and the now the new Escalade and Escalade ESV. They have even done a few QX56 Infiniti's.

Ford has finally pulled the Excursion from the lineup?!?!?! I know it was threatened many times in the past. They never really selled well outside of Texas from what i understand. Maybe they can do a limited Texas Edition ;)

I loved the Excursion's exterior. It (just like the current superduty) needed a freshening up on the interior. An excursion with a new F150 like interior, and a King Ranch trim package joined with a 4" lift and some 31" tires would make for a great houston mobile. All black with black chrome wheels and black chrome brush guard.

*sigh*

I loved the Excursion's exterior. It (just like the current superduty) needed a freshening up on the interior. An excursion with a new F150 like interior, and a King Ranch trim package joined with a 4" lift and some 31" tires would make for a great houston mobile. All black with black chrome wheels and black chrome brush guard.

*sigh*

Dont forget the tinted windows too ;) Really would be an aggressive looking vehicle. I wouldnt mind owning one ;)

The Town Car is slated to be discontinued, here is its replacement.......wonder what it would look like in limo form........ Its called for now, Lincoln MKS

I think the MKS is replacing the Lincoln LS. It will be built on the Volvo S80 platform. No word on Town Car replacement.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
The Lincoln MKR concept is supposed to represent their new design language (if you can call being really ugly a design language).

lincoln_concept.jpg

What are they doing? Taking a page from the Chrysler playbook? Thats a very bold design. Move over Chrysler, you are not the only one with bold designs ;)

Archived