Regency Arms: Multifamily At 6363 San Felipe St.

pachanga

What is going to be there now that it is being torn down, at the corner of San Felipe Street and Winrock Boulevard.

Edit:

Regency Arms: Multifamily At 6363 San Felipe Street will be torn down to make way for The Fairmont On San Felipe: Multifamily At 6363 San Felipe Street.

• Like 1

How big is the tract. It appears to be a nice size piece of dirt. I have a little history with Sandy and his projects have been successful. I am extied to see how this turns out.

if i were to guess, its about 10 acres. yes, sandy has a few successful retail projects but this will be his first venture into apartments. he will be competing with the new retail and residential (gables) on the north side of san felipe, just across the street.

if i were to guess, its about 10 acres. yes, sandy has a few successful retail projects but this will be his first venture into apartments. he will be competing with the new retail and residential (gables) on the north side of san felipe, just across the street.

I guess I misunderstood. I was thinking he would build a retail center on that site similar to the Sage center he recently did. I am very suprised he is tackling multi-family. If you are that good at Retail why go off an try something new?

I guess I misunderstood. I was thinking he would build a retail center on that site similar to the Sage center he recently did. I am very suprised he is tackling multi-family. If you are that good at Retail why go off an try something new?

JV on the mixed use. he is primarily responsible for retail, which allows both parties to stick to their core competencies...

Nobody and i mean nobody moves retail faster than Sandy and his group.....

JV on the mixed use. he is primarily responsible for retail, which allows both parties to stick to their core competencies...

Nobody and i mean nobody moves retail faster than Sandy and his group.....

I agree with you on that. My family uses his firm to manage and lease a strip center we own. He has represented us on three purchases in the past 5 years. Good guy, great knowledge of Retail in Houston.

I am excited to see how this project comes along. I drive down San Felipe on my way to the office. I am looking forward to another option for breakfast. A Man can only eat some many taquito's or kolaches. I need bagels too. (I like bready things). :o

• 1 month later...

When I was driving by the lot yesterday I noticed they put up a sign for the new construction. The new name will be The Fairmont on San Felipe, and I found this information about it on their website here.

On the pdf file it gives the basic layout of the retail and residential in the back of the property. I wonder if the dry cleaners and gas station on the corner will continue to operate, or if they will remove them also?

When I was driving by the lot yesterday I noticed they put up a sign for the new construction. The new name will be The Fairmont on San Felipe, and I found this information about it on their website here.

On the pdf file it gives the basic layout of the retail and residential in the back of the property. I wonder if the dry cleaners and gas station on the corner will continue to operate, or if they will remove them also?

Thanks for the info. I like this idea, but I wish the parking could be more in the rear. The rental rates are high, but neccesary for a project like this. It will take some time to get this project leased up.

Are the apts for rent or purchase. I am guessing rent.

The shopping center around the corner on Voss north of San Felipe seems to have landed some decent tenants including Pei Wei and Jamba Juice among others.

I hope they land something other than the standard Houston strip center occupants. But whatever it is, it beats the old apartment currently being torn down.

The shopping center around the corner on Voss north of San Felipe seems to have landed some decent tenants including Pei Wei and Jamba Juice among others.

I hope they land something other than the standard Houston strip center occupants. But whatever it is, it beats the old apartment currently being torn down.

That is a great point. That center is jammed in there. We will see about the long term validity of that center. Tradionally 2 story retail centers have not fared so well in the Houston Market, but as land priced rise it makes more sense to build up (as long as tenants will still occupy the space).

• 1 year later...
I don't understand why they won't do this. Is it for fear that motorists will not see the hidden parking and therefore not stop by?

Swamplot has the story on this:

http://swamplot.com/the-fairmont-on-san-fe...ort/2007-12-05/

I have not driven by in a while. How far along is construction. Last I saw they were moving dirt. This projects has seemed to take a long time to get off the ground. Sandy Aaron is usually fast as heck with his projects.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Regency Arms Apartments: Winrock Blvd. & San Felipe St.
  • The title was changed to Regency Arms: Multifamily At 6363 San Felipe St.