Grayson Lakes In Katy- Meritage Or Imperial Homes

We are looking at new builds in Grayson Lakes. Does anyone have experience with either Meritage or Imperial Homes? I've googled them but couldn't find anything of the "KB homes suck" variety, so I hope that's a good sign. I just don't know anyone personally who has built with either builder. Thanks in advance!

We are looking at new builds in Grayson Lakes. Does anyone have experience with either Meritage or Imperial Homes? I've googled them but couldn't find anything of the "KB homes suck" variety, so I hope that's a good sign. I just don't know anyone personally who has built with either builder. Thanks in advance!

I don't now if this helps, but Meritage used to be Hammond; I think. Most of the homes in Section 5 of Seven Meadows are Hammond/Meritage homes, including our house. We have had no problems and we've been in the house for about 3 years now. I don't recall my neighbors ever complaining either, other than some had drainage issues between their housese, but that's about it.

i had a Hammonds Texas Big built in 2000. i thoroughly enjoyed it. it was cheap, big, nice, and had no problems.

i've since moved (for other reasons).

i'm thinking of getting a Hammonds/Meritage home again.

Meritage Homes are what my parents had preferred when we were moving out back to Katy. I had liked it, but when they saw David Powers, in Firethorne, it was all over.

• The title was changed to Grayson Lakes In Katy- Meritage Or Imperial Homes

Archived