MCM furniture refinishing

heights_yankee

Hey, all!

We just nabbed a gorgeous pair of MCM arm chairs from a junk shop this weekend. One is in great shape, but the other has most of the finish off and a crack in one of the arms. The seats are padded and the vinyl definitely needs to be replaced.

Can anyone recommend someone who can fix these babies up for me? They're not designer, but they are solid wood. I would want someone who would understand a little about mod style and would understand what they're supposed to look like- not try to make them look traditional with a walnut stain and toille seat or something :rolleyes:

TIA!

I know Travis has someone he uses, so I would ask him at Metro Modern.

(713) 528-7171

Jason

Hey, all!

We just nabbed a gorgeous pair of MCM arm chairs from a junk shop this weekend. One is in great shape, but the other has most of the finish off and a crack in one of the arms. The seats are padded and the vinyl definitely needs to be replaced.

Can anyone recommend someone who can fix these babies up for me? They're not designer, but they are solid wood. I would want someone who would understand a little about mod style and would understand what they're supposed to look like- not try to make them look traditional with a walnut stain and toille seat or something :rolleyes:

TIA!