Who Wants To Live In Katy?

TheNiche

okay, I'm TRYING not to post, but I just can't help it.

Can you please tell me how an entire thread on the socio-economics of an area can possible be determined by a three hour drive through the commercial area of a town?

I didn't just drive the commercial streets, but also toured more than half of the subdivisions (both new and old). Specifically, my tour entailed driving around within the subdivisions until I was able to find and catalog all of the amenities built into each. Doing so provided me an opportunity to see what kind of people were out and about.

The "commercial area of town" is actually pretty limited in scope in most places...just a few scattered strip centers, a church, or a school, here or there.

I didn't just drive the commercial streets, but also toured more than half of the subdivisions (both new and old). Specifically, my tour entailed driving around within the subdivisions until I was able to find and catalog all of the amenities built into each. Doing so provided me an opportunity to see what kind of people were out and about.

The "commercial area of town" is actually pretty limited in scope in most places...just a few scattered strip centers, a church, or a school, here or there.

oh, okay good. i feared you were making a rash decision about an entire town. that is sufficient.

• The title was changed to Who Wants To Live In Katy?

Archived