Shut Down Day Labor Site?

Let LULAC and private entities pay for them, since they are soooooo concerned about them.

Looks like that is exactly what's happened: someone other than the city has taken up the slack for another year. Apparently someone was "soooooo concerned about them" to pick up the slack. Where's the applause from all you "free marketers?"

Looks like that is exactly what's happened: someone other than the city has taken up the slack for another year. Apparently someone was "soooooo concerned about them" to pick up the slack. Where's the applause from all you "free marketers?"

Why hide behind the curtain nmain ? Is LULAC afraid of losing some funding if they rear their ugly head ?

Why hide behind the curtain nmain ? Is LULAC afraid of losing some funding if they rear their ugly head ?

Who knows? All I said is someone has picked up the slack. You are the only one that mentioned LULAC. I could have mentioned Caroline Farb but that doesn't make it so...right? Besides, LULAC has nothing to hide...others may just be more shy and/or descrite. Why should it matter to any of us? ;)

Who knows? All I said is someone has picked up the slack. You are the only one that mentioned LULAC. I could have mentioned Caroline Farb but that doesn't make it so...right? Besides, LULAC has nothing to hide...others may just be more shy and/or descrite. Why should it matter to any of us? ;)

It doesn't matter, as long as my tax dollars aren't footing the bill anymore. Thank You City Council. There are just so many better things to put $100k towards than finding illegals jobs, wouldn't you agree nmain ?

Guest Marty

Yea like HFD and HPD this is illegal and all the politicians know it, it's about time that we back the paddy wagon up to City Hall and haul all these greedy politician's to the slammer. B)

It doesn't matter, as long as my tax dollars aren't footing the bill anymore. Thank You City Council. There are just so many better things to put $100k towards than finding illegals jobs, wouldn't you agree nmain ?

Well sure, silly boy... :D (a new Mercedes and Sub-Zero we've been looking at) but that's our money...just as the 100K+ that someone decided they would spend on a day labor site. You sound like one of them there lib-ruls that sez you know better even though your tax dollars-or otherwise-have nothing to do with anything when it comes to personal contributions. Anywho, for all our fellow HAIFer's this is a prime example how opposing views should be dealt with. He respectfully smacks me and I respectively return the favor...because he is my internet brother with malice towards none. :wub::P

Archived