home inspector recommendation

webdude

Peter at Inspect it First - good price, good inspection. does termite/insect inspection and remediation, too. I've had him do two inspections for me. He's thorough.

crap... i can't find the number now... doh!

Fox Inspector 713-723-3330

I'm gonna have to second on Fox Inspections.

This guy (if it's the same guy) was extremely thorough and had no problem getting dirty. He crawled all the way under our old house in The Heights and inspected everything under there! He was thorough, professional and amazing. Back then he would print up your inspection in a Word document complete with digital photos. He is very well trained and versed in foundation and pier & beam homes in the Houston area. I can't recommend this guy enough. He does what he does (inspect homes) because of a genuine care and concern for those who are purchasing a home. A home is a huge investment and he feels that the prospective buyer should know everything about that home before undertaking the huge task that is home ownership.

Fox Inpspections was way more thorough than the first inspectors I used on my first home.

fred brock...aim inspection service

NICE Pachanga. I have used Fred 5 times. That is right. I have only purchased 2 homes, but I had two inspected the first go round and this time we had 3 houses inspected. Bottom line, this guy is great. He also was able to turn his report over in 24 hours on the house we eventually bought. We closed in 14 days and Fred's report was precise and very professional. We asked for $5000 reduction off the price and we got it all. The response from our buyer was amazement that there were so many little things wrong with the house. Fred pointed them all out.

If anyone is looking for an Inspector try Fred Brock.

I would have to also recommend Fox Inspections. Builders hate them, they are known as "DealBreakers" in the industry.

Scharpe St Guy

I like that name, dealbreaker ... unless I am the one selling.

Thanks everyone for suggesting.

Archived