Looking For a Place (I'm Back)

Hey everybody, I used to be on this forum a long time ago, but kind of lost interest. However, this interest is back, and in spades. I'm going to be transferring to the University of Houston, and I need to find a place to live in the downtown area (or at the very least, inside the loop) within a year. I'm looking for something along the lines of a loft or townhome, but within a somewhat reasonable price range.

Y'all will be seeing a lot more of me soon, I've lately taken an interest into the Houston area. I guess going to Sam Houston and living in Huntsville for almost two years will do that to you.

By the way, for anyone who would know, I'm UrbanLandscape from over at DallasMetropolis.

Hey everybody, I used to be on this forum a long time ago, but kind of lost interest. However, this interest is back, and in spades. I'm going to be transferring to the University of Houston, and I need to find a place to live in the downtown area (or at the very least, inside the loop) within a year. I'm looking for something along the lines of a loft or townhome, but within a somewhat reasonable price range.

Y'all will be seeing a lot more of me soon, I've lately taken an interest into the Houston area. I guess going to Sam Houston and living in Huntsville for almost two years will do that to you.

By the way, for anyone who would know, I'm UrbanLandscape from over at DallasMetropolis.

Welcome back! :)

Archived