Moussaoui Gets Life In Prison

nancy? supporting the death penalty is one thing but being giddy over it is another.

:lol::lol: Just pokin fun at you. It is my belief that the death penalty is indeed neccessary in some instances, baby killing child molestors for one. You bet I'd be giddy, I would even throw the damn switch myself. That's one of the big problems with death row, they say it is hard to find someone to throw the damn switch. Shoot, I'll line them up 3 at a time ! Those scumbags would be saying, "Hey, C'mon, I won't do it anymore !" I'll be like, "OH, I know you won't do it anymore !" BAM ! C-Ya , lights out ! -_-

:lol::lol: Just pokin fun at you. It is my belief that the death penalty is indeed neccessary in some instances, baby killing child molestors for one. You bet I'd be giddy, I would even throw the damn switch myself. That's one of the big problems with death row, they say it is hard to find someone to throw the damn switch. Shoot, I'll line them up 3 at a time ! Those scumbags would be saying, "Hey, C'mon, I won't do it anymore !" I'll be like, "OH, I know you won't do it anymore !" BAM ! C-Ya , lights out ! -_-

You're such a tough guy.

• The title was changed to Moussaoui Gets Life In Prison

Archived