Beyond the brutal decadense of the Roman Colliseum

cabanaboy

Our beloved city has been blessed with a new world class sport: Rollerderby. I was witness to the athletic majesty that these fishnet laden buxom babes graced our fair city with last Saturday evening. Are there plans for more frequent bouts in the Bayou City? Can anyone provide additional information about what plans our skate footed honeys have planned for Houston?

Long live roller derby! Death by chocolate!

Our beloved city has been blessed with a new world class sport: Rollerderby. I was witness to the athletic majesty that these fishnet laden buxom babes graced our fair city with last Saturday evening. Are there plans for more frequent bouts in the Bayou City? Can anyone provide additional information about what plans our skate footed honeys have planned for Houston?

Long live roller derby! Death by chocolate!

Once of my old high-school friends is in the league:) She invited me to check it out later this month, so I shall :)

There was a thread here earlier about a person looking for a venue for rollerderby. I wonder if it's the same league, and if they found a venue.

Where was the event last Saturday evening, Cabana Brotha?

Once of my old high-school friends is in the league:) She invited me to check it out later this month, so I shall :)

There was a thread here earlier about a person looking for a venue for rollerderby. I wonder if it's the same league, and if they found a venue.

Where was the event last Saturday evening, Cabana Brotha?

I accompanied Mr. Cabanaboy to the bouts at the Arabian Shrine Temple on Braeswood. We were front row, on the floor, and were part of the show at one point.

We had a good time. We shall return.