Trump Donates Land For State Park

PUTNAM VALLEY, N.Y. - Donald Trump is donating 436 bucolic acres in New York City's northern suburbs for a new state park that will be named for - you guessed it - Donald Trump.

The new Donald J. Trump State Park will comprise two separate areas along the Taconic State Parkway, near the Franklin D. Roosevelt and Fahnestock state parks.

Trump and Gov. George Pataki announced the donation Wednesday from the sunny, wind-swept top of Indian Hill, which crowns the larger parcel - 282 acres of woods, meadow and wetland straddling Westchester and Putnam counties about 45 miles north of Manhattan.

"This is so beautiful," Trump said to his wife, Melania, when he arrived for the news conference. "Am I allowed to change my mind?"

link to full article

Houston devlopers, take note.

PUTNAM VALLEY, N.Y. - Donald Trump is donating 436 bucolic acres in New York City's northern suburbs for a new state park that will be named for - you guessed it - Donald Trump.

The new Donald J. Trump State Park will comprise two separate areas along the Taconic State Parkway, near the Franklin D. Roosevelt and Fahnestock state parks.

Trump and Gov. George Pataki announced the donation Wednesday from the sunny, wind-swept top of Indian Hill, which crowns the larger parcel - 282 acres of woods, meadow and wetland straddling Westchester and Putnam counties about 45 miles north of Manhattan.

"This is so beautiful," Trump said to his wife, Melania, when he arrived for the news conference. "Am I allowed to change my mind?"

link to full article

Houston devlopers, take note.

I can't wait for Mattress Mac State Park :mellow:

I can't wait for Mattress Mac State Park :mellow:

Hopefully, Houston developers can emulate Trump and spring for both a trophy wife and civic-minded donations. :D

You know guy's, to often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and delicate flower slap that mother *#$!@% upside the head.

Of course the old Trumpster only brings a smile to my face. Long live the legacy.

You know guy's, to often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and delicate flower slap that mother *#$!@% upside the head.

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived