Tony Snow As The US Press Secretary

DJ V Lawrence

.........and neither did Tony, what Tony said was that she had not been on foreign soil as a "covert agent" for 6 years. So, she was not Clandestine. Not that she "ceased" being when she was outted. Blitzer called Wilson on it, saying that "she had not been Clandestine for some time before that." Wilson pleads the fifth. How convenient for him.

Noooo...he said "she wasn't covert any more even though her husband said she hadn't been covert for 6 years..." He lied. Again. Watch the video: http://mediamatters.org/items/200602060009

B)

Noooo...he said "she wasn't covert any more even though her husband said she hadn't been covert for 6 years..." He lied. Again. Watch the video: http://mediamatters.org/items/200602060009

B)

I went back and just read where Tony claims that he said "not on foreign soil for 6 years". He may have said it in another interview, since the guy is on everynight. I did hear him say in that interview with Crowley that Wilson said she hadn't been covert for 6 six years, right at the end, I'll have to see the rest of the interview on a Conservative website I'm sure to see what else was said after. :lol:

I'd like to share an amusing, if not a little disgusting, observation a Pat Gray caller made this morning about Tony Snow. "Every time Bush eats beans Tony Snow passes gas".

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

:lol:

The White House has announced FOXNews is now the official press office for the Bush Administration.

(Fox News Channel's/White House Press Secretary Tony Snow 4/26/06) :P

B)

So, nmain, lets say that you worked for Ben & Jerry's ice cream, and then you leave that job to go work for the Clinton administration. . . can I then claim that the Clinton admin made Ben & Jerry their official ice cream?

NO!

That will sound as stupid as " . . . the White House has announced FOXNews is now the official press office for the Bush Admin . . ." psssst, your bias is showing.

BTW, I'm guessing Tony Snow COULD have worked for Bob's KWIK Mart as a gas station attendant, does that make Bob's the official White House beer run location?

Funny, we're spending all this time discussing what is an important but ultimately insignificant post being filled by someone who is obviously qualified regardless of whether you agree with his opinions or not. Yet, wholly unqualified people like Julie Myers are appointed real positions in this administraion (Sec. INS) with nary a comment.

So, nmain, lets say that you worked for Ben & Jerry's ice cream, and then you leave that job to go work for the Clinton administration. . . can I then claim that the Clinton admin made Ben & Jerry their official ice cream?

NO!

That will sound as stupid as " . . . the White House has announced FOXNews is now the official press office for the Bush Admin . . ." psssst, your bias is showing.

BTW, I'm guessing Tony Snow COULD have worked for Bob's KWIK Mart as a gas station attendant, does that make Bob's the official White House beer run location?

My bias is showing? Damn, midtown-you caught me. I was hoping to continue on this board without anyone finding out I'm a lib. :lol:

But have at it and good luck on your journey aboard the Titanic. It appears Captain Cheney has instructed second mate Bush to move the deck chairs from starboard to port.

B)

But have at it and good luck on your journey aboard the Titanic. B)

How do you know I'm on the Titanic . . . I could be on the Carpathia, or in Tahiti for that matter.

Just trying to keep everyone honest here, no matter your race, religion, politics, or sexual preference, just be honest. I don't mind people criticizing Bush, (I'm not a Bush appologist) I just want the criticism to be based on facts. And here are the facts:

Bush hired Tony Snow to be the White House Press Secretary. That's it.

How do you know I'm on the Titanic . . . I could be on the Carpathia, or in Tahiti for that matter.

Just trying to keep everyone honest here, no matter your race, religion, politics, or sexual preference, just be honest. I don't mind people criticizing Bush, (I'm not a Bush appologist) I just want the criticism to be based on facts. And here are the facts:

Bush hired Tony Snow to be the White House Press Secretary. That's it.

If only it COULD be that "cut and dry" with everyone.

• The title was changed to Tony Snow As The US Press Secretary

Archived