Looking for Post Mod House Inside the Loop

lookingforpostmod

Hi All,

New to the site and looking for some Help. Im looking for a post mod house inside the loop or close to it. I was looking at the house on Willowisp and I should have bought it. Now im looking to begin to search again for something very similar. If anyone has any suggestions for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance

Matt

Guest danax
Hi All,

New to the site and looking for some Help. Im looking for a post mod house inside the loop or close to it. I was looking at the house on Willowisp and I should have bought it. Now im looking to begin to search again for something very similar. If anyone has any suggestions for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance

Matt

I think you mean "Mod" as opposed to "Post Mod", right? Post Mod would be 70s/80 I would think.

And even Mods won't be found technically inside the loop, but I know what you're meaning.

I would PM rps324, one of our esteemed members.

Hi All,

Thanks in Advance

Matt

See "mod listings" thread for links to mods all over town.

Also there is an open house this Sunday in Glenbrook Valley on Lakewind. Not in the loop but close.

Are you saying you should have bought the house we bought last year or the other one on Willowisp? Because there's another one for sale down the street. It's not as "outright modern" as ours, but it does have some great qualities to it...

I agree that you should look to Robert as well as to the other posts. I think the house DJ Stephenson is the realtor for on Valkeith is still for sale. That one is cool.

By the way, don't kick yourself for not buying our house if that's what you were saying. Restoration is not for everyone and I wouldn't wish some of our experiences on anyone.

Jason

Hi All,

Thanks in Advance

Matt

Is zoning to good public schools important for you? If so, you may want to try zoning to these schools:

Houston ISD: Lamar or Bellaire

Spring Branch ISD: Memorial

(The three schools take zoning from areas in or close to the 610 Loop - I didn't mention anything past Beltway 8)