Lovett Place Condos

• 6 months later...
Does anyone have any information on this project?

www.lovettplacecondos.com

I drove by the site over the weekend and it doesn't look like it's still being built....

It's a great location and the prices dont seem too bad - but I dont know how up-to-date their website is...

Construction has finally started on these !!

• 1 month later...
Yes it does! It looks nice too... adding it to my list of potential places to consider buying should I decide to stay in Houston next year.

i'm the real estate broker working on the lovett place project and am buying a unit myself. let me know if you have any questions or would like to look at some plans/materials. i also own lovett inn b&b across the street, so i'm very familiar with the area. todd partridge - todd@toddpartridge.com

• 2 months later...
does anyone have any thoughts on the builder of Lovett Place? I actually put down for a unit in The Columbus Flats, but now i've discovered this place and the roof top terrace is really intriguing.

any opinions would be appreciated.

I dont have alot of specific information - except he is WAY behind schedule on this project....I havent had alot of contact with the builder, most of the dealings have been with his broker (she is very good)....We haven't gotten to the point of picking our selections (floor, lighting, appliances, etc) but his specs are pretty good quality.

I have purchased a unit and am anxiously awaiting move-in....it is supposed to be in August...

• The title was changed to Lovett Place Condos