Edit Options/Pictures

Montrose1100

I find that recently i've been having editing problems. For example; When I try to edit any post on one of my picture threads, I have to scroll the exact size of the page, but doubled, to find the two edit options. I was wondering if anyone else happen to have these problems? or is it just me?

Also, with the pictures, when I wanted to edit the name of the church I incorrectly said was scientologist, I changed the name, but when I clicked the edit option to finish, It wouldn't let me, saying that I was posting more pictures then allowed. I think it is because there is only a 10 picture limit per each post, but since I posted the pictures one after the other, they molded into one post. Which, wouldn't allow me to edit. So, in fear of me not being able to create my thread, I just pushed the back button to my final post, to avoid any picture posting problems. (Pppppp I know, sorry).

I know why the second problem happens.

When you make multiple posts within the same thread within a short period of time, it merges them into a single post to make everything neat and tidy.

But there is a limit to the number of images you can put in one post. 10 I think. So, you make a post with 10 images, and then another post with 10 images and the system merges it into a single post of 20 images. Then when you go back to edit it, you end up trying to submit a modified post with 20 images in it -- not allowed.

The only way around it right now is to not edit your previous post if it had a ton of pictures, but instead post a correction below.

Archived