What Drives You Crazy?

Subdude

Guest PLANKTON
:D coffee riverrat? i see it's 2am and you must have just arrived home from some serious fun. hope you're sleeping well now. ;)

Sleep? Sleep? Sleep is for old people and babies, not EVIL GENIUSES. Besides , how can I develop the perfect plan for stealing the Crabby Patty formula from Mr Crabs if I sleeeeeee.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WHAT ! WHO'S THERE????

Now scram, and take your little blankie with you so you can curl up like a dead minnow and sleep half your life away OR you will feel all the Evil Wrath that my 3/32" hulk can bring forth onto this continent a new nation conceived in libertzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hate those people who get online and say "I can't talk but I got to go"...(then why in the heck "IM" me?...nice thought but as soon as you say something they gotta go

People like that just want attention, want to appear to be desirable, etc...latent daddy issues, stuff like that. Seriously.

• 4 weeks later...
People like that just want attention, want to appear to be desirable, etc...latent daddy issues, stuff like that. Seriously.

I used to laugh at poems and women's phone numbers written on the restroom walls. Now they drive me crazy. The phone numbers turn out to be to women whose ex-boyfriends wrote it to retaliate against them, and the poems are as old as Methusla (e.g., "Here I sit, broken hearted, etc.).

• 3 months later...

Now this is annoying: people who are still using physical (paper) checks to pay for things like groceries and coffee at a coffee shop. You know, the checks that have to be written out in longhand, and have IDs verified, while you are waiting behind in line. This has happened twice in the past two days. Do they just have some philosophical objection to debit cards? Who are these people?

Maybe I should just learn to be more patient. Serenity now, and all that. :D

Now this is annoying: people who are still using physical (paper) checks to pay for things like groceries and coffee at a coffee shop. You know, the checks that have to be written out in longhand, and have IDs verified, while you are waiting behind in line. This has happened twice in the past two days. Do they just have some philosophical objection to debit cards? Who are these people?

I agree with you. My parents continue to write checks at Wal-Mart and at other stores. I keep telling them that there is no need to write checks because both of them have VISA check cards.

Sleep? Sleep? Sleep is for old people and babies, not EVIL GENIUSES. Besides , how can I develop the perfect plan for stealing the Crabby Patty formula from Mr Crabs if I sleeeeeee.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WHAT ! WHO'S THERE????

Now scram, and take your little blankie with you so you can curl up like a dead minnow and sleep half your life away OR you will feel all the Evil Wrath that my 3/32" hulk can bring forth onto this continent a new nation conceived in libertzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Scratch Fury?

This happened to me last night at Fiesta. I was in the express lane buying trash bags. The lady in front of me was buying some salad in a bag and a bottle of wine. She busted out her check book and I almost walked out of line. The worst part is she was a total yuppie- maybe 35 at the most. She should know better...

Archived