My trip to Atlanta this week

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So are their museums and I know I've already said it a hundred times, but the food there is the best I've EVER had!

Many folks in Texas just dont know how lucky they are, with all good the TexMex. Three years in Southern California and six years in Atlanta, and I still have to go to Texas to get a decent plate of enchiladas, beans and rice.

----------

You know, though, I like the low country bar-b-que much better than the traditional TX bbq.

• 6 months later...

I think its time i paid Atlanta another visit. Haven't been since the end of Y2K. I keep hearing Atlanta this and Atlanta that. I think Houston could do a little better with having more tourist attractions centrally located. The tourist spots that i think Houston has are: The Galleria, Kemah Boardwalk, Astroworld (No longer) and NASA. I would say the Theatre /Museum Districts but the average visitor might bypass them. They need a tad more flash to catch people's attention.

Great Hizzy, we never got a chance to read your review of Atlanta by the way. Here it is 7 months later. What's up?

• 1 month later...
I think its time i paid Atlanta another visit. Haven't been since the end of Y2K. I keep hearing Atlanta this and Atlanta that. I think Houston could do a little better with having more tourist attractions centrally located. The tourist spots that i think Houston has are: The Galleria, Kemah Boardwalk, Astroworld (No longer) and NASA. I would say the Theatre /Museum Districts but the average visitor might bypass them. They need a tad more flash to catch people's attention.

Great Hizzy, we never got a chance to read your review of Atlanta by the way. Here it is 7 months later. What's up?

On TV (I think it was the Discovery Channel) was a show about the airport in Atlanta, Georgia. It said that it was the busiest airport in the world. Before seeing that, I thought that D-FW was. I still don't understand why Houston's airport isn't mentioned that much in the news.

Archived