Pine Valley - What Do You Guys Think Or Know About This Area

rps,

You're reading my mind.

Funny you should bring up the school. The neighbor I talked to said that there is a problem with the 3 pm dismissal and the traffic. But, I'm at work at that time, so I don't care.

I TOTALLY agree with that horrible ironwork gate thing out front. It looks horrible. I'd get rid of that first thing. The sad thing is, that's a spacious family room-den with a GREAT large window and that iron thing totally distracts from the natural light.

I haven't been inside the house, but I peeked in. My first thoughts were: Looks ok, but where are the hardwood floors?

So, I'm totally with you.

I emailed the realtor about a showing. We'll see. It's good to hear that the roof was replaced.

Oh, and what's the deal with the foundation? Was it rebuilt?

I am not sure on that one. It probably was leveled and has a lifetime transferable warranty, but that would need to be verified.

Where about is this house?

On Rockhill, just west of Glenloch & across from Lewis elementary.

RPS, have you been lacking ingenuity lately? The ad you posted over on Craigslist is nothing more than brainless parroting of things mentioned in this thread.

http://houston.craigslist.org/rfs/145024648.html

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Yeah, rps, I think you quoted me in that ad. I want 6 percent!!!

Thanks, though, for pointing out a great hidden location. That one house has potential - IF the realtor ever calls me back...

RPS, have you been lacking ingenuity lately? The ad you posted over on Craigslist is nothing more than brainless parroting of things mentioned in this thread.

http://houston.craigslist.org/rfs/145024648.html

It's not lack of ingenuity, it's divine inspiration via HAIF... ;) .....beeeyoch!

Besides, not only did it get your attention very effectively, it managed to get me a blatant full classified for four houses on HAIF, all my efforts should work so well! :D

Edited by rps324

It's not lack of ingenuity, it's divine inspiration via HAIF... ;) .....beeeyoch!

Besides, not only did it get your attention very effectively, it managed to get me a blatant full classified for four houses on HAIF, all my efforts should work so well! :D

Hey everybody...help join the fight against SPAM...just go to

http://houston.craigslist.org/rfs/145024648.html and click on the SPAM button to flag the posting as SPAM.

• The title was changed to Pine Valley - What Do You Guys Think Or Know About This Area?
  • The title was changed to Pine Valley - What Do You Guys Think Or Know About This Area