CenterPoint Energy Newcastle Substation On Newcastle Dr.

I was wondering what the new CenterPoint Energy Texas Medical Center Substation will look like.  I thought I would stop at the CenterPoint property off Westpark Drive that's located on Newcastle Drive in Bellaire.

NUK2bCl.jpeg

I believe there are different uses for both sides of the street? On one side you have the actual power plant, and the other is used for communication/power towers?

OMlYL5L.jpeg

T9U18fo.jpeg

mYEXmRw.jpeg

What are these weird objects?

EUBxNcG.jpeg

56 minutes ago, Highrise Tower said:

I was wondering what the new CenterPoint Energy Texas Medical Center Substation will look like.  I thought I would stop at the CenterPoint property off Westpark Drive that's located on Newcastle Drive in Bellaire.

I believe there are different uses for both sides of the street? On one side you have the actual power plant, and the other is used for communication/power towers?

What are these weird objects?

EUBxNcG.jpeg

Those look like pylon sections on their sides. Note the flanges with bolt holes on the ends of the horizontal pieces.

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to CenterPoint Energy Newcastle Substation On Newcastle Dr.