Cullen Middle School At 6900 Scott St.

Houston Independent School District, HISD, maintains the school called Cullen Middle School located at 6900 Scott Street.

The school was named after the famous Houstonian Hugh Roy Cullen and is located in Third Ward/South Park.

https://www.houstonisd.org/cullen

Awesome "campus" by the way.  If someone was looking at historical photographs, the running track may have been misinterpreted as a race track.  The school occupies  whole city block.

VOGlYUt.jpeg

On 3/8/2024 at 7:11 PM, Highrise Tower said:

Houston Independent School District, HISD, maintains the school called Cullen Middle School located at 6900 Scott Street.

The school... is located in Third Ward/South Park.

Cullen Middle School is not located in Third Ward or South Park. I'm not sure of the actual neighborhood it's located in, but this is more so in the South Union vicinity. I think the school is located in either the Lasalette Place or Foster Place neighborhood. 

On 3/10/2024 at 6:21 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

Cullen Middle School is not located in Third Ward or South Park. I'm not sure of the actual neighborhood it's located in, but this is more so in the South Union vicinity. I think the school is located in either the Lasalette Place or Foster Place neighborhood. 

The Houston Super Neighborhoods Map has it as Greater OST/South Union

https://mycity.maps.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=e87cdc21ac3a43ecb2cdf2c31d75ca8e#!