Commute From Spring To Houston?

Samsoner

Also, I looked up Spring in the Moving.com database and it made me wonder how multicultural-friendly Spring is, compared to other districts/cities in Harris County. I'm a POC and would love to stay in a district that has more POCs, however I'm also thinking about housing costs, and crime rates. Too me, Spring is kinda far and I'm hoping to look for closer alternatives. I am primarily looking at the new homes in Spring, which are pretty decent and away from the flood zones.

Thanks

Also, I looked up Spring in the Moving.com database and it made me wonder how multicultural-friendly Spring is, compared to other districts/cities in Harris County. I'm a POC and would love to stay in a district that has more POCs, however I'm also thinking about housing costs, and crime rates. Too me, Spring is kinda far and I'm hoping to look for closer alternatives. I am primarily looking at the new homes in Spring, which are pretty decent and away from the flood zones.

Thanks

WTF is a POC? Only thing that comes to mind is piece of crap....

Well according to this website, it's basically stands for petite organ compensator.

POC=person or people of color...but I'm guessing most of you jokers knew that-you just enjoy playing dumb. :lol:

To answer your question, I would think your commute from Spring to DT would be quite enjoyable: bumper to bumper traffic at 5 MPH allows you to leisurely saunter by the latest over-turned chemical tanker and/or burning bus.

Of course you would still be able to depart from your antiseptic, Tom DeLay represented neighborhood in Sugarland and enjoy the sights and sounds along the beautifull, billboard strewn lanes of 59.

Or you could move to the Heights, Lindale, Garden Oaks, Oak Forest or Timbergrove, live in a really solidly constructed older home in a well established, low crime-rate neighborhood drive downtown or to uptown without getting on a freeway...but that would really suck. ^_^

B)

POC=person or people of color...but I'm guessing most of you jokers knew that-you just enjoy playing dumb. :lol:

To answer your question, I would think your commute from Spring to DT would be quite enjoyable: bumper to bumper traffic at 5 MPH allows you to leisurely saunter by the latest over-turned chemical tanker and/or burning bus.

Of course you would still be able to depart from your antiseptic, Tom DeLay represented neighborhood in Sugarland and enjoy the sights and sounds along the beautifull, billboard strewn lanes of 59.

Or you could move to the Heights, Lindale, Garden Oaks, Oak Forest or Timbergrove, live in a really solidly constructed older home in a well established, low crime-rate neighborhood drive downtown or to uptown without getting on a freeway...but that would really suck. ^_^

B)

• The title was changed to Commute From Spring To Houston?