The Gael: Multifamily At 4000 Essex Ln.

I"m also a single, middle-aged female. I live for several years at a place called The Gael. It's a Gables property within walking distance of Highland Village and just over the fence from Central Market. The security is pretty good--controlled access, but you'd want to make sure to be on an upper floor. It's no bargain, but I loved the location.

• Like 1

I"m also a single, middle-aged female. I live for several years at a place called The Gael. It's a Gables property within walking distance of Highland Village and just over the fence from Central Market. The security is pretty good--controlled access, but you'd want to make sure to be on an upper floor. It's no bargain, but I loved the location.

A friend of mine lived there and had all 4 wheels stolen one night while her car was in the parking garage. Very secure, and with great neighbors who notice strange things happening and do something about it. She was late for work the next day, having only 1 spare it just wouldn't work right.